Nadya Dieya

Nadya Dieya
Welcome to my blog ! Iloveyousomuch :)) It's all about my love .

Thursday 11 August 2011

HappY Love Daus !

Haloo Stalker !
I want to share my sweet love story with all of you !
This story begin ....
When he started to stared at me in the open hall at my school .
He tried to become close with me ,
and finally he asked for my phone number at his friends ,
but , he didn't manage to get my phone number . :)

After a few days ,
after I got back from my Perdana Camp at my school ,
I asked for his number from Cyienta Heyza .
Then , I started to message him that time on the spot !
So , we become close after that day .
Few months later ,
he ask me something that I didn't expect .
It's a couple time ! :D

So , this is the end of our friendship , and we become a sweet couple ever after !
Love Muhammad Firdaus Bin Hasan Chen :))

No comments:

Post a Comment